Symbol has an acknowledged track record of success in financial communications including corporate reputation management, media and issues management, investor relations, and M&A and other transactional work.
Symbol’s established relationships, and experience in dealing with key influencers and key stakeholder groups, ensures clients receive quality advice and support covering the range of corporate reputation management influences.
Symbol’s experience is global: we have a strategic alliance with a leading international financial communications group, with specialist coverage across the US, UK/Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Symbol and its international associates offer special assistance with cross-border M&A and transactional work, as well as on-going financial corporate public relations support.
Symbol’s experience spans the spectrum of Australian listed companies, Top 10 to small cap companies and the gamut of corporate communications activities including:
- Corporate Reputation and Communications Management, including counsel to CEOs, CFOs, senior executives, Chairmen and Boards.
- Communications advice on corporate activity-related issues, including M&A, equity offerings and IPOs.
- Issues management and communications advice on corporate initiatives and transactions.
- Media relations and PR strategies and advice.
- Investor Relations integrated solutions and counsel.
- Investor research including post-road show research and perceptions studies.